The Local Drug Action Team (LDAT) Program is open to all communities across Australia wanting to address alcohol and other drug issues. There are some eligibility requirements and readiness questions the prospective LDAT will need to meet to be accepted into the Program.
This expression of interest form should be completed by the intended lead or auspice organisation (i.e. the organisation selected to govern, lead and represent the prospective LDAT).
Are you ready for success?
- Are you committed to preventing alcohol and other drug-related harms in your community?
- Do you have leadership/management level support to form an LDAT and deliver alcohol and other drug-related harm prevention activities?
- Have you considered the alcohol and other drugs-related issue that need to be addressed in your community?
- Have you engaged your local community in identifying issues and developing activities to address local issues before?
- Does your group have capacity to work with other community organisations and engage in a community-led approach?